titles-for-tangents said: 2, 5, 7, 15, 18, 21, 25!
I don’t think I posted that post but okay! 8D
2. How long have you been drawing?
I was basically born with a crayon in my hand. As far back as I am able to remember I’ve been drawing (mom’s still got one of her favorite paintings I did as a kid [at 4] somewhere)
5. What’s your favorite thing to draw?
Animals and characters. It used to be just animals but since I’ve had to draw humans more lately they’re becoming fun as well.
7. How often do you use reference?
Quite often actually. I’ll usually have some up but whether I’ll use it or not depends on how well i know how to draw whatever it is.
15. How long does an average piece take you to complete?
Oh man I rarely time or know how long they take, I’d guess somewhere around 5ish hours maybe? Probably less..
18. What are you currently trying to improve on?
Everything :l But more specifically I guess character designing, style and color. I should be working on backgrounds and composition too though..
21. Do you like to challenge yourself?
Yup, I try to as much as I can-making people like shirekat throw stuff at me.
25. Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
Music all the way. I’ve had music playing in the background so much its carried over into drawing time and actually keeps me focused, except for the ‘must sing and rock out to’ songs which provide a good break when needed.